Thursday 5 April 2012

Part 2 Heucheras Coat of many colours

 

 

One of my favourite foliage plants is the Heuchera.As you know  I have been steadily growing my collection of Heucheras over the past couple of years.

Here we are 1st week of April and they are now starting to grow again after the winter and change their coat.

Just after the snowfall

I will take more photos of them end of the month.

 

ObsidianDSC09100

Shanghai

DSC09101

Unknown

DSC09103

Lime MarmaladeDSC09104

Unknown

DSC09105

 Marmalade

DSC09106

Sweet Tea

DSC09107

 

Scotkat

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scotkat! Nice collection! I like sweet Tea and Shanghai especially. Some of my plants got leggy over the winter. What would you do with them? They look .... not nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give them a haircut and repot .

    Most of mine are in pots Tatyana.

    ReplyDelete