Tuesday 18 October 2011

More photos of Olivia Hat Pattern

In this post I will show you some more photos of my Olivia knitted hat pattern. I first talked about it in this post. The first time I knitted this hat, I used Manos de Uruguay yarn. I love this one but next time I make it I will be sure to make the band tighter.DSC02656

I have also made it with green King Cole Merino Superwash yarn. See how different Olivia it looks using other yarn. You can mix and match to you own liking.

DSC07433 DSC07434 

In the photo below, I used Laines Du Nord yarn. I have also knitted a sweater in same yarn but a slightly different colour. I really like this yarn but unfortunately can’t get it locally anymore.

DSC07526 

Using a thicker yarn means that the hat will sit much better on the head and helps to prevent it slip or blow off when its windy.

DSC07554

I added a thicker band and now it fits like a glove.

Scotkat

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment