Tuesday 6 December 2011

Knitting and Crochet

So enjoying my winter project after not being able to knit since loosing part of my finger when I was 8yrs old.

I never learned as it was too painful to hold a needle.

But now I am older I have self taught myself and am very proud having knitted 2 winter sweaters and many hats.

In my blog I shall share with you photos of my projects.

My latest winter project a cosy hat for myself.

I used Aero Chunky Yarn for this hat and its so cosy

 

DSC07897

I found this 1960’s pattern in my late Mums knitting bag.

 

DSC07820

 

In progress sideways crochet scarf .

I have used Sirdar Bohemia yarn for my scarf.

DSC07896

I have also made many pairs of cosy leg warmers and neck cosies.

I have not mastered socks or gloves yet.

 

Ruffle Scarfs 8stitches hand knitted amazing yarn this.

DSC07885 

 

Wristes my own pattern I knitted part then crochet rest .

I used Sirdar crofter yarn for these nice soft yarn.

 

DSC07868

I like to crochet and knit with Bamboo needles and crochet hooks.

I would like to crochet or knit a waistcoat for the spring in Sirdar Crofter yarn.

 

I crochet this wine bottle cover in Christmas colours for our local wool shop window competion.

DSC07866

 

Scotkat

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. Great projects. I really like the hat. It looks warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, our factory Wholesale wide range of yarn and knitting needles and hooks and crochet accesssories,handmade accessories,gift ribbons,packing ribbons,knitting machines. You will find a number of crochet yarn, knitting yarn, machine knitting yarn available here. Whether you are looking for combed cotton yarn,towel cotton yarn,Mercerized cotton(Perle Cotton) threads, wool yarn, cool yarn for summer or warm yarn for winter, you will have some harvest here.
    Aslo we have nice knitting patterns and crochet patterns books for free.
    We will offer you favorable price even for small order :)

    Website: www.fineyarn4u.com

    ReplyDelete